About Women on Boards
Women on Boards (WOB) started as an informal network in 2001 and was founded as a company in 2006 to improve the gender balance on Australian boards. It is funded through subscriber fees and earnings from services to organisations seeking to improve gender diversity.
WOB partners with the corporate, government and non-profit sectors to hold events, host programs, create opportunities for women and coach and mentor them into career and director roles.
More than 18,000 women are registered with Women on Boards from all sectors and industries. The network has a large percentage of experienced and highly qualified female executives many of who are already professional non-executive directors or combining board work with their career roles.
Women on Boards has helped nearly 1,000 women gain board positions.
Read case studies
What Women on Boards does
- Programs and pathways for women seeking leadership and director roles.
- Profiling services
- Access to board vacancies
- High value networking events
- Access to company boardrooms and directors
- Director searches for ASX listed and other companies.
- Diversity consulting
- Mentoring and coaching
- CV development
- Presentation, voice and personal branding
- Advocacy and guest speaking